Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SoccerZebra.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use SoccerZebra.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
By accepting these Terms, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older and that, if you have accepted these Terms on behalf of any person or entity, you represent that you have legal authority to do so and that such person or entity agrees to be responsible to us if you or such person or entity violates these Terms. If you are under 18 years of age, you may not make purchases through the Site and may use the Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
If you do not agree to every provision of these Terms, you may not access, browse, or use the Site, or order, receive, or use products made available through the Site (the “Products”) or any services made available through the Site (collectively, the “Services”).
By accessing or using the Site, you represent and warrant that you have not been previously suspended or removed from the Site, or engaged in any activity that could result in suspension or removal from the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, GSG Global Sourcing Group, Co. doing business as SoccerZebra.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SoccerZebra.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from SoccerZebra.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from SoccerZebra.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from SoccerZebra.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from SoccerZebra.com
- Redistribute content from SoccerZebra.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of SoccerZebra.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to SoccerZebra.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SoccerZebra.com’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Some information (including prices) may be inaccurately displayed on our Website due to system or typographical errors. We reserve the right to correct any and all errors in pricing or product information when they occur, and we do not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. If any Product’s listed price is lower than its actual price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the product or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If the order has been shipped, you agree to either return the Product (at your own expense) or pay the difference between the actual price and the charged price.
Tax exempt organizations
Tax exempt organizations have the opportunity to submit their tax exemption information by making an account on our Website. If their account is approved to be exempt from tax, they are not allowed to share their account with users outside of the tax exempt organization.
Shipping and deliveries
In the event that you refuse delivery of the shipment, you are solely responsible for payment of all return shipping charges, duties and taxes; in this case, return shipping charges, duties, and taxes will be billed to you in accordance with the method of payment you selected in the checkout process.
You agree to pay any shipping charges shown at the time you make a purchase. Shipping is handled by a third party courier. Actual delivery dates may vary. You agree that you will not obtain, or direct shipment of, a Product for export. All Products purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that title to and the risk of loss of such Products passes to you upon our delivery of the Product to the third party courier.
You are responsible for inspecting all Products you receive from us for any damage or other issues upon delivery.
We have attempted to accurately depict the Products offered on this Site. However, because the color you see is dependent on your computer monitor, we cannot guarantee that the color you see will be accurate. The products may also appear larger or smaller than their actual size depending on your monitor. Some photographs of products may have been enlarged to show detail.
Refund and returns
Our Refund and Return Policy applies to all Products purchased through the Site. Please see our Refund and Return Policy, which is incorporated by reference into these Terms.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify GSG Global Sourcing Group, Co. doing business as SoccerZebra.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates, business partners, contractors, clients and service providers, and their respective officers, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “GSG Global Sourcing Group, Co. doing business as SoccerZebra.com Parties”) from and against any claims, liabilities, costs or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and paralegal fees through final appeals, made by any third party, relating to or arising from your use of the Site, Services, any User Content that you Transmit to or through the Site, any Feedback you provide, any violation of these Terms by you, or any other act or omission by you, including your violation of any rights of another, arising from your use of the Site or the Services. You further agree that GSG Global Sourcing Group, Co. doing business as SoccerZebra.com shall have control of the defense or settlement of any third party claims. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and GSG Global Sourcing Group, Co. doing business as SoccerZebra.com.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW:
- GSG GLOBAL SOURCING GROUP, CO. DOING BUSINESS AS SOCCERZEBRA.COM AND ALL OF ITS PARTIES DO NOT MAKE ANY ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND AS TO SOCCERZEBRA.COM, ITS CONTENT, ITS USER GENERATED CONTENT, ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE, OR THE SECURE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO THE SITE.
- GSG GLOBAL SOURCING GROUP, CO. DOING BUSINESS AS SOCCERZEBRA.COM AND ALL OF ITS PARTIES DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF MALWARE.
- GSG GLOBAL SOURCING GROUP, CO. DOING BUSINESS AS SOCCERZEBRA.COM AND ALL OF ITS PARTIES DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE OR RELEVANT.
- YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF SOCCERZEBRA.COM IS AT YOUR RISK.
- GSG GLOBAL SOURCING GROUP, CO. DOING BUSINESS AS SOCCERZEBRA.COM AND ALL OF ITS PARTIES DO NOT REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IN ANY WAY IS LAWFUL, SO LONG AS THIS TERM IS LEGAL IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
- BY CONNECTING TO OR USING SOCCERZEBRA.COM IN ANY WAY YOU REPRESENT THAT YOUR ACTIONS, ACTIVITIES, AND INTENTIONS ARE LEGAL IN EACH JURISDICTION WHERE YOU INTERACT WITH SOCCERZEBRA.COM.
- GSG GLOBAL SOURCING GROUP, CO. DOING BUSINESS AS SOCCERZEBRA.COM AND ALL OF ITS PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE ANY CONTENT ON SOCCERZEBRA.COM OR ANY SITES LINKED TO SOCCERZEBRA.COM AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY TO ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW:
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE GSG GLOBAL SOURCING GROUP, CO. DOING BUSINESS AS SOCCERZEBRA.COM PARTIES BE LIABLE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO THE ACCESS TO OR USE OF SOCCERZEBRA.COM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO USE OF ANY OF ITS CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, TECHONOLOGIES, OR INFORMATION. BY ACCESSING SOCCERZEBRA.COM YOU ACCEPT ALL POTENTIAL RISK FOR ALL POTENTIAL DAMAGES.
- YOU HEREBY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO SUE ANY AND ALL GSG GLOBAL SOURCING GROUP, CO. DOING BUSINESS AS SOCCERZEBRA.COM PARTIES FOR ALL CLAIMS YOU HAVE OR MAY HAVE THAT ARE IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: YOU HEREBY WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE 1542.